Want to talk with us?
We are more than happy to help you, kindly call or email us regarding your Andaman Tour and we will assist you with best of our services.
Help Line: +91-98000 60007
email@example.comGet Tour Packages
Andaman- Rejuvenate your senses in crystal clear waters of the ocean
Andaman and Nicobar Islands have been famous for their exotic and rich culture. Ocean stretching up to an area of 6400 sq. km gives a thrilling picnic experience to every tourist. Andaman and Nicobar Islands are popular among tourists nowadays. They are located in the remotest part of India.
Crystal clear blue waters surrounded by several green trees are some special features of the Andaman Islands. It is an ideal place for family trips, honeymoons, friend’s tours, and adventure trips. The serenity of these islands refreshes your mind and rejuvenates your body.
Places to visit in Andaman
Andaman is a nice picnic place with a boundless ocean and stunning nature. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in recent times. The different places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar Islands are as under:
1. Neil Island, Havelock Island - Andaman and Nicobar Islands have many small islands that are a must to watch for every tourist. One of the most exotic places of Andaman is Neil Island. It is located near Port Blair. The calm and serene environment of Neil Island will soothe your mind as well as body. You can enjoy views of biodiversity and coral reefs by visiting this beautiful place. Neil Island is famous for its sunset views and vast Blue Ocean.
2. Viper Island - This island has a long history. It is the place where Indian freedom fighters got tortured by Britishers. This island gets its name from H.M.S Viper Island. It has many ruins on its low hill. Those who are interested in history must visit Viper Island to know the facts. It is also covered with scenic spots and lush green trees. However, this place was affected due to Tsunami.
3. Cellular Jail - Your trip to the Andaman Islands is incomplete without a tour to Cellular Jail. It has a great significance in Indian History. Many stories of freedom fighters are attached to Cellular Jail. Freedom fighters were sent for exile by Britishers to this jail.
4. Baratang Island - Baratang Island is another popular tourist destination of Andaman. It is blessed with mangrove creeks, limestone caves, and mud volcanoes. You can do various adventure activities on this island. One of the most exciting things to do on Baratang Island is boating amidst wide creeks. This island is also famous for nature walks amidst tropical forests.
5. Elephant Beach - Located in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach is a good place to spend time with friends and family. It has several coral reefs that make this place more charming. You can do many adventures on Elephant Beach such as kayaking, swimming, and fishing. This beach has rich marine life including sea animals such as fish, turtles, sea anemones, and others.
6. Cinque Island - Cinque Island is one more place you can add to the list of famous tourist destinations of Andaman. It is different from the rest of the islands of Andaman. White sandy shorelines and coral reefs make this island more attractive. Many people from all over the world visit Cinque Island for adventures such as scuba diving and snorkeling. This island is located at a distance of 40 km from Port Blair.
Things to do in Andaman
Vast Ocean, thrilling adventures, and attractive coral reefs are specialties of Andaman. Apart from that, you can also do different things such as:
• Sea walking - If you are a true adventure lover, book a ticket to Andaman. This place has lots to offer to an adventure lover. You can plunge into the deep sea and enjoy walking amid colorful fishes. Capturing a photograph of sea depth is another exciting thing.
• Boating in dolphin glass-bottom boat - Boating in a dolphin glass bottom boat is one of the most beautiful things to do in Andaman. It soothes your mind and helps you to explore the rich marine life of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. You can also view stunning coral reefs in the boat.
• Scuba Diving - If you love scuba diving, there is no place like Andaman for fulfilling your dream of scuba diving. Crystal clear waters with exquisite coral reefs enhance scuba diving time. You can cook a ticket for scuba diving on our official site.
• Snorkeling - The Andaman Islands are popular for Snorkeling. It unleashes your dead senses and helps to connect with yourself. You can enjoy views of pretty fishes and other marine animals in Snorkeling. This activity gives lifetime memories to store in your heart.
• Mangrove Kayaking - Now, it’s time to spend some time in the Mangrove world. We are talking about Mayabunder, a place with Mangroves where you can enjoy Kayaking. This activity gives a mind-blowing time with your loved ones. Mayabunder is encircled with lush green Mangroves. You can enjoy kayaking with sweet birds chirping and a pure environment.
• Light show at Cellular Jail - This is one of the most important things to do in the Andaman Islands. Considered as the National Memorial, the Cellular Jail holds a light and sound show every day. You must attend this show to know the interesting history of India’s freedom. This jail has some paintings of olden times that you must watch.
Best weather to visit Andaman
If you want to explore the real charm of the Andaman Islands, plan a trip between October and May. Nature is at its best during these months. You can enjoy sightseeing and doing various adventure activities at this time. Apart from that, you can also enjoy capturing beautiful photos of the nature of these islands.
You can also visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands in January to enjoy the annual tourism festival with good food and interesting activities.
Andaman tour is like a dream come true for every tourist. You can plan a trip to these islands with your loved ones on our official site. We at Shahtours offer reasonable and budget-friendly packages for the Andaman Islands.
You can look at various packages of Andaman and choose the one that suits your needs. Your trip to the Andaman Islands with Shahtours will give you golden and memorable moments.