Want to talk with us?
We are more than happy to help you, kindly call or email us regarding your Sikkim Tour and we will assist you with best of our services.
Help Line: +91-98000 60007
firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Tour Packages
Sikkim- Ideal holiday destination with exceptional and natural beauty to explore
India has been blessed with lovely nature, historic sites, artistic temples and shrines, and stunning places. If you want to discover a unique yet amazing place this holiday, you can choose Sikkim. This state is popular among tourists for many years. It has blissful nature and breathtaking scenic beauty.
If you have already added Sikkim to your tour list, you can contact us. We are the reputable tour agency organizing affordable Sikkim tour packages for every family. Our goal is to give the best experience of the Sikkim trip that remains in your heart forever.
Sikkim- Epitome of Nature
Before we discuss the tour package of Sikkim, let us talk about this state. Sikkim is a state in the northeastern part of India. It is a landlocked state with Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan on 3 sides and West Bengal on one side.
Sikkim is the window to the gigantic and snow-covered peak of Mt. Kanchenjunga. You can view nature at its best in this state. It has many plant and animal species worth watching once in a lifetime. This state also has a wide variety of colorful flowers and plants.
When to visit Sikkim?
There are 5 seasons in Sikkim- summer, monsoon, autumn, spring, and winter. You must first look at the weather conditions before planning a trip to Sikkim. However, the period from April to June is the ideal time for the Sikkim tour. April is the springtime in the state when you can see colorful flowers and green plants everywhere such as primroses, exotic orchids, and so on. Apart from that, you can also choose the period from October to December for the Sikkim tour.
There is chilly winter from October to December. Sikkim experiences cold temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius during these months. The average temperature of Sikkim is about 28 degrees Celsius in the summer season.
Which places one must visit in Sikkim?
Sikkim is the gateway to the Himalayan Mountains, beautiful green spots, monasteries, and so on. It is one of the most favorite tourist places for Indians as well as foreigners. If you want the full list of good tourist spots in Sikkim, read below:
1. Yuksom - Yuksomis are famous for their ancient monastery. It is also the place that gives mind-blowing views of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Yuksom has an endless list of beautiful places with a charming atmosphere.
2. Tsomgo Lake (Changu) - Encircled by snowy peaks, Tsomgo Lake is the must-watch tourist attraction in Sikkim. It is an amazing place where you see Brahminy ducks.
3. Gangtok - Gangtok is a superb place for hiking lovers. Besides, there are numerous Buddhist monasteries in this capital city of Sikkim. You can enjoy many other activities such as mountain climbing, camping and so on.
4. Pelling - This is another elegant town of Sikkim with stunning beauty. The tall trees and scenic spots make Pelling an attractive town for tourists. Moreover, it offers mesmerizing views of the Himalayas Mountains and Mt Kanchenjunga.
5. Khanchendzonga National Park - This is UNESCO World Heritage Site wherein you can spot some of the exotic species such as Snow Leopard, Red Panda, and Grey Peacock Pheasant, and so on. It also has many glaciers and lakes.
Delicacies of Sikkim: Sikkim is a state with a wide range of delicacies for food lovers. You can enjoy special cuisines in Sikkim such as:
- Momos of different types
- Sael roti or sweet bread
- Meat delicacies
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Where to stay in Sikkim?
If you are finding the best homestay in Sikkim at a low budget, you can visit our website. We offer the facility of hotel booking to all the customers. You can enjoy staying in a resort, heritage hotels, and simple hotels in the state. Apart from that, this place has many villas and apartments for families.
We provide the best deals on hotel booking for couples and families. You can check our site for upcoming offers and deals.
Ways to reach Sikkim
You can reach Sikkim via road, air, or train. This state is well connected to several states and cities of India.
1. By flight
The flight is a bit costly mode of transport but you can reach faster than other transport means. We offer good deals on flight booking from any city in India to Bagdogra airport. We also offer cab services from Bagdogra airport to reach Sikkim.
If you want to enjoy a long train journey, you can book train tickets on our site. Many trains are connecting to New Jalpaiguri station to Sikkim. From New Jalpaiguri station, we provide cabs for our customers.
You can also choose road transport for reaching Sikkim with the views of breathtaking nature. We offer bus ticket booking at affordable rates. You can book a cab or bus from Siliguri and Darjeeling.
We offer special discounts on the early booking of flights and trains. You can avail of huge discounts on ticket prices.
Important tips for making your trip to Sikkim more memorable
If you already have packed your bags for the Sikkim tour, you must follow some important tips as under:
- You must check the weather before booking tickets for the Sikkim tour.
- It is necessary to take permission before visiting some tourist places of Sikkim.
- Avoid visiting Sikkim from July to September. The region receives heavy rainfall during these months and you may face landslides.
- It is safe to carry woolen clothes such as sweaters, hand gloves, and caps during the Sikkim trip.
- It is advisable to carry cash for your trips. Sikkim is a tourist destination and you might not get ATMs or banks to take out money for your use.
- You must carry safety equipment before going for trekking, hiking, mountain climbing, and other activities.
- It is safe to travel in groups while going for any adventure activity.
If you want the amazing tour packages of Sikkim, you can visit our official site. We promise to make your Sikkim tour more fantastic and memorable.